♥ - My personal favorites.
I’ve Made Up Your Mind ♥
- Summary: Jensen’s a mechanic who leads a relatively quiet life, Jared’s a photographer who doesn’t take “No” for an answer. When Jared comes into Jensen’s garage with a car that doesn’t have anything wrong with it—three times—Jensen finally gets a clue and asks Jared out. But when Jensen has to cancel the date, he finds out Jared’s not so easily deterred.
Can’t Be Helped
- Summary: Jensen’s ultimate fantasy involves being pinned against the wall and roughly fucked as he’s called a slut, a whore, nothing more than a hole to fuck. He wants to be forced. Jared being Jared, though, Jared can’t help but mention how much he loves Jensen’s ass, how pretty he thinks Jensen is, etc—even when his hand is pressing Jensen’s face into the wall. This is Jensen’s fantasy and Jared’s happy to fill it—he just needs to do it his way.
Gazing At You, I Get The Heat
- Summary: Jensen gets Jared in front of a mirror and shows him what is real.
Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Summary: The J’s are forced to sleep at night huddled together for warmth (power failure? Natural disaster? Apocalypse?) and the snuggling leads to something more, even though neither has been with a man before.
The Truth ♥
- Summary: Jensen and Jared had been best friends, grown up in each other’s pockets and they thought it would always be that way until a changing relationship led to an alcohol fueled mistake during their senior year. Newly graduated from University, they both moved back home to start work. When Jared is mugged and brought to the hospital where Jensen works, they both have to face some painful memories before they can really face each other.
Man In The Water ♥
- Summary: Jared has taken to waking up really early in the morning so that he can get a prime spot - every morning he spies on Jensen who swims/baths in the lake in forest. Jared thinks that Jensen is beautiful, but he, Jared, is too shy to talk to him. Jared has taken to leaving little tokens for Jensen to find - a carving, flowers, a fluffy towel - anything he can think of to get Jensen to smile.
By The Letter ♥
- Summary: So Jared has an iPod. He’s not one of those guys that has to have every little gadget that comes out, but he likes music. Sometimes it annoys Jensen, because Jared will listen to it between takes when they’re playing PSP together, and it’s less fun if they aren’t taunting each other about being losers. And so, when Jared gets called off to do something or other one day, and he leaves the thing curled up in the director’s chair right next to Jensen’s, Jen figures it’s only right. Jared shouldn’t be so trusting. Someone could take advantage.
A Devil To Help Me Get Things Right ♥
- Summary: “I’ve lost ten years…How do ten years just vanish? I only hit my head, how can I not remember the last ten years of my life? This isn’t possible, it can’t be. I can’t be thirty, I haven’t even finished college! There has to be something wrong, something must have caused this and you’re going to have to put it right. You’re going to find out what’s wrong with me and give me the last ten years back, because they can’t just be gone…This isn’t happening, this can’t be happening, this can’t be real.”
Up On Dry Land
- Summary: Jensen and Jared drink a lot of beer and try to talk about how much they like each other, also they roadtrip together.
The Play Nice Proviso ♥
- Summary: When Jensen Ackles first met Jared Padalecki, it was most definitely not love at first sight. It wasn’t even like at first sight. In fact, Jensen hated him, and he had a few good reasons as to why. So what if his new co-star was oblivious to his one-sided warfare? Jensen could deal. Apart from when he couldn’t. So when it came down to picking between Padalecki and his peace of mind, the choice seemed clear. Except for the fact that The Network had his balls in a vice, leaving him stuck with Supernatural, stuck with his idiot co-star, and worst of all, stuck with a ‘Play Nice’ Proviso added to his contract. Well, he could play nice. He would play so nice that the world was going to think that he and Jared Padalecki were the bestest friends in the history of best friends. It was unfortunate then that no one had ever told Jensen what happened when an immovable object met an irresistible force; no one had ever thought to mention that there was a thin line between hate and love; and nothing, absolutely nothing, could have possibly prepared him for Playing Nice with Jared Padalecki.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Summary: Jensen gives Jared a very special Christmas present.
In All The Right Places
- Summary: Finally naked, Jensen shoves him sideways. She was Jensen’s girl first, no matter how often Jared ends up in bed with them, which yeah, is pretty damned often, especially since he and Sandy broke up, but still. Jared just laughs and Jensen ignores him, crawling up between Danni’s bent knees and looking her in the eye for a long moment. She holds his gaze and her grin widens. She knows him, knows he won’t ask out loud, but she spreads her legs further and squirms her hips slightly in invitation.
6 Lessons To Live By
- Summary: By some unspoken agreement, he and Jensen hadn’t mentioned the awkward moments that had taken place in Jared’s bedroom a little over two months ago. They came to work, did their job, and hammed it up for the network, but any real interaction had been severed the minute Jensen had taken off that day. Jared knew that people were starting to talk about them; Mike and Tom didn’t bother to hide their curiosity whenever they were all together, and even Eric and Jeff had both taken to pulling him and Jen aside and asking if there was anything they should know about. Sometimes Jared almost wanted to tell them the truth, just to see the expressions that would be sure to follow. And then he realized, hell, he didn’t even know what the truth was.
Your Hand In Mine Stills The Thunder
- Summary: Five times Jared holds Jensen’s hand.
Winter In Vancouver
- Summary: After having already spent three winters in Vancouver, Jensen knew how cold they could get. This winter seemed particularly cold though and Jensen figured it had a lot to do with the fact that the heating in Jared’s house had stopped working somewhere during the day.
Warm Milk And Excedrin PM
- Summary: It’s after a particularly exhausting day at work when it happens the first time. Both of them are readjusting to the schedule, getting back into the swing of things, and it seems like season four’s more intense than ever, or maybe Kripke is just gradually getting more evil as things progress. Jared thinks he’ll have figured out how to get thirty hours of shooting into one day if they ever make it to a tenth season.
The Death Of Jensen Ackles
- Summary: Jensen and Jared are friends-with-benefits until something happens that changes everything. (NOT A DEATH FIC)
- Summary: Jensen’s kind of quiet and aloof most of the time, so it drives Jared crazy that he’s not only a serious top, but he can never stop telling Jared all about what he’s up to while he’s at it.
We’ve Come A Long Way ♥
- Summary: Growing up in a small town, Jared and Jensen form an unlikely friendship. But are they too different to make it last?
You’re A Real Fucking Page-turner
- Summary: Jared’s days pretty much all run together, one big muddy mess of emotional turmoil and confusion and shitty friends and shittier classes. Not to mention that his best friend is equal parts awesome and a complete jerk, his little sister is also kind of a jerk, and he thinks privately that someday his books are going to be the only thing to stand by him in the end. Luckily, life has a way of turning things around on him.
My Heart Don’t Beat The Way It Used To ♥
- Summary: Jared and Jensen have been best friends forever, and nothing’s going to ever change that, not even senior slump, or college anxieties, or even Jared getting an annoying cheerleader girlfriend. Or so Jensen thought.
Straight To The Point
- Summary: Seduce the straight guy, earn points, win the monthly challenge. That is the game they play. Jared is behind in points and sees no chance to win, that is until a green eyed man enters the club that is their playground.
Roll The Dice
- Summary: When Pvt. Jared Padalecki gets gravely injured in combat, he receives highly advanced and experimental treatment that barely saves his life. He comes out of it forever changed and struggling with a shitload emotional baggage. His biggest challenge however is facing the man who saved his life and made him what he is now.
Ours Is A Reciprocal Gravitation Orbit ♥
- Summary: Jared and Jensen are in love, have been for most of their lives. There is just one tiny little problem: Jensen is imaginary, and they can only be together in Jared’s dreams. How can Jared ever find true love in the real world when his heart belongs to a figment of his imagination?
A Certain Smile
- Summary: It’s 1958. Jared is the high school superstar: all-around athlete, straight-A student, and one half of the most popular couple in town. Jensen is the teen rebel, all motorcycles, hot rods, and rock ‘n’ roll. When Jared’s life veers closer to the edge, he finds Jensen waiting for him there. The collision is inevitable.
And I Ponder Where My Stapler’s Gone
- Summary: Jared’s obviously pining away. Jensen’s clearly miserable. It’s a match made in codependent heaven. A cubicle romance in which Misha makes matches, cons his coworkers, and refines his plans for global domination.
- Summary: July 7, 2008 at 2 a.m. in the morning a comet will hit Earth, destroying all human life. Humanity gets 54 hours to prepare and chaos ensues. A chance encounter has straight architect Jared Padalecki saving the life of deeply closeted movie star Jensen Ackles. The unlikely couple cling to each other during what they think will be their last days on earth, but what happens to the relationship they built when the world doesn’t end after all?
At Your Doorstep
- Summary: Jared is unemployed and addicted to the Home Shopping Network; Jensen works for UPS.
- Summary: It isn’t the fact that Jensen’s a guy that’s really bugging Jared at the moment. It’s more that he’s pretty sure Eric Kripke secretly wants to be making gay porn.
Only A Day Away
- Summary: (212): ok so I’m texting you now like I promised instead of drunktexting jensen and telling him how badly I want his cock tonight. aren’t you proud? (1-212): this is Jensen, hi
- Summary: Somewhere in the time between a handshake and a hug, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki went from being reel-life brothers to real-life best friends, and complete strangers to cosmic soul mates, no rhyme or reason to it that either of them could ever see. Jared was everything Jensen was not: friendly, funny, and full of life; one in six-point-whatever billion the Earth’s population currently stood at. Life was awesome. Work was amazing. Everything was fine until Jared kissed Jensen. Everything was peachy until Jensen fell in love. With desperate times unexpectedly calling for desperate measures, Jensen called Chad Michael Murray for relationship advice – because being in love led to temporary insanity obviously – so it really didn’t surprise him that he couldn’t seem to win when it came to wooing Jared. Still, Pisces must’ve been in a really good place in the night sky or something because suddenly, right smack dab in the middle of the miserable courtship of his co-star, Jensen discovered that maybe loving Jared was all he needed to do to win his heart. And luckily for Jensen, loving Jared was also the one thing he did best.
- Summary: Jensen can tell Jared’s moods just from the type of candy he’s eating.
- Summary: Five times Jensen told himself he couldn’t and one time Jared told him he could.
Jumping In Feet First
- Summary: Jared knew there was something off with Jensen. For one thing, filming was on hiatus, so why was he still in Vancouver?
- Summary: The first time it happens they’re both drunk and maybe more than a little stoned.
Not A Word
- Summary: When Jared can’t speak, he and Jensen have to figure out new ways to communicate.
- Summary: Jensen sometimes wears a vibrating buttplug to get off(it’s not a girl thing, he swears!). One day he decides to wear it to work, along with his locked cockring, but he’s in such a rush to get out the door that he leaves the remote control and the key to the cockring on the counter. Jared finds them. He fiddles with the dials and settings and Jensen’s left squirming on set because he can’t come.
- Summary: Jensen’s date cancels on him last-minute, so Jared steps in and goes out with him. It doesn’t turn out the way they expected it to.
- Summary: Jared and Jensen, not touching each other for an entire day? Impossible.
- Summary: Jared’s been crushing on Jensen for ages, but he tries to keep a respectful distance because it’s not his place. Still, when Jensen brings a girl home from a bar, Jared can’t help listening in. Naturally, it’s a trap.
- Summary: Jared gets drunk and forgets. Jensen doesn’t get drunk enough and is pissed. Jared sobers up and remembers and then tries to make amends. And they live happily ever after.
- Summary: Jensen had never liked lawyers, but he’d never had reason to hate any one in particular ‘til now.
- Summary: Jensen needs to be fucked. It’s just that simple. He needs someone to shove him onto his hands and knees and hold him down while they pound into him, too little lube, too much friction and he wants it to hurt.
- Summary: Jensen loves Jared’s bed.
- Summary: It’s maybe a little weird to keep living together after the show ends.
- Summary: Jared and Jensen are star athletes at rival high schools with a history of enmity. Somehow they find themselves in love.
Double Blind ♥
- Summary: Sam and Dean think they have a lot to make up to Pam.
Hit The Ground Crawling ♥
- Summary: After Sam pulls Dean out of Hell, Dean stops talking. It takes a week for Sam to convince Dean to open his mouth so Sam can check that his tongue hasn’t been cut out. It takes two weeks for Sam to accept that Dean really isn’t talking. Then it takes a week of silence, the two of them sitting in the Impala like ventriloquist dummies, sitting in motel rooms like human taxidermy, before Sam decides to start talking for the both of them.
- Summary: While researching a case, the Winchesters interview a psychic who gives them an unsolicited reading and divulges secrets they would rather keep to themselves. Since the incident, a strange tension has settled between them; but Dean, Doctor Let’s-Pretend-None-Of-This-Ever-Happened, has no idea why. Or maybe he’s just ignoring the obvious.
Freckled and Burnt
- Summary: Sam really likes Dean’s freckles.
Not Time’s Fool
- Summary: A story in 21 parts, featuring an Ancient Greek curse, an unexpected metamorphosis, adventures in pool sharking, numerous shots of tequila, a nun outfit, zombies, angels, demons, kidnappings, startling discoveries about old acquaintances, massage, a game of strip poker, girl-on-girl action, girl-on-boy action, and boy-on-boy action.
Some Kind Of Temporary Sanity ♥
- Summary: This is just a dirty take on 2:19 Folsom Prison Blues.
Shoot Your Gun
- Summary: Sam doesn’t know what the hell this is and neither does Dean but he sure wishes one of them did.
- Summary: The gift of obedience is double edged.
For The End Of My Broken Heart
- Summary: Dad’s disappeared and Sam’s left to pick up the pieces of his broke brother.
- Summary: The Winchesters grapple with the aftermath of Devils Trap, and their own, personal demons.
Dating For Dummies
- Summary: The thing was, Sam really wasn’t any good at figuring out Dean’s emotionally stunted nonverbal communication, so it took him a few days to realize what was going on. The sausage biscuits were the first hint, and then the pizza, and then the cinnamon buns, and the mango-papaya smoothies; but it wasn’t until they went to dinner at an actual sit-down restaurant outside Philadelphia that Sam finally bought a clue.
In Their Element
- Summary: The boys as undercover doctors who have to make out in their scrubs so people don’t find out they’re not real doctors.
All That Really Matters
- Summary: Sam recovers from a fall and all he really needs is Dean.
- Summary: Sam is obsessed with Dean’s hands, especially when he handles his gun. He just wants Dean to use his hands and gun all over, and in, Sam. (Warning! Gunplay)
Dark Side Of The Moon ♥
- Summary: A water wraith leaves Dean both blind and deaf, Sam has to figure out how to fix him.
For His Brother
- Summary: Hell might have taken the humanity out of Dean, but one thing that never changes is his devotion to his brother. (Demon!Dean/Sam)
Three Days On The Rack
- Summary: It’s been months, but Sam finally found a crossroads demon willing to Deal to get Deans soul out of Hell. The Deal sounded too good to be true. Sam took it anyway. (Demon!Dean/Sam)
- Summary: I’ve been known by a thousand names over the ages. Raum, Akoman, Mara, Azazels Hound. Lately, I go by Dean Winchester. (Demon!Dean/Sam)
Fade To Black - Sequel: Black Is The Color Of My True Love’s Eyes ♥
- Summary: The brother that Sam gets back isnt the same, but Sams love is. Sam risks everything and leaves everyone hes ever cared about behind in the desperate hope that the bond between him and Dean might just be strong enough to transcend what hell did to his brother. (Demon!Dean/Sam, Demon!Dean/Ruby, Demon!Dean/Ruby/Sam - I just wanted to put my own personal comment in here. This is so tragically beautiful, it will pull on your fucking heart and make you sob like a baby. It’s just, I can’t even properly convey just how much I love it)
So, I Have A Theory
- Summary: Dean has been researching what this ‘Slash’ stuff is all about, and decides to do a little experimenting.
Lord Help Me
- Summary: Sam’s perspective about where things stand with his brother after a few months of their relationship.
This Call Cannot Be Completed As Dialed
- Summary: Dean decides that Sam needs a little help getting laid, and decides to be a good older brother and help him out.
- Summary: And Sam bites his lip against the helpless, crazy laughter in the back of his throat, because he can remember playing I’ll Show You Mine, If You’ll Show Me Yours with little Donna Summers in Florida when he was six. And he knows he should say no, or fess up to seeing Dean in the shower those weeks ago, he knows it.
Just Say My Name
- Summary:Dean turns into a complete and utter nympho. It takes Sam a while to notice the difference.
Easy To Fool When You Were In School
- Summary: Dean is hot. He is the hottest goddamned thing ever to happen to the planet. He knows he is, because even his own brother wants him. And who can blame a guy if that goes to his head a little?
And Death Shall Have No Dominion
- Summary: Though lovers be lost love shall not; and death shall have no dominion. (Coda to 3x11)
Sam Winchester And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Summary: Sometimes, you just shouldn’t get out of bed in the morning.
Eight Things You Should Know
- Summary: The first thing you should know: Dean annoys the living hell out of Sam.
- Summary: Sam goes to confession. Dean blows him right there in the confessional.
- Summary: Maybe this is exactly what Dean has always wanted from him. Maybe Sam wanted it too and was just never brave enough to admit it in the harsh light of day.
Just A Kiss
- Summary: Sam has never been kissed. Someone has to teach him how its done.
- Summary: Teenager Dean goes to a Halloween party for some fun, he spots a pretty little thing and chases her all evening, flirting, and eventually cornering her. Once his got his hands on her though he realizes she is actually a he, but he’s fine with that. Sam snuck out after Dean just because he could, he picked a costume he knew Dean would never recognize him in. After spending the evening being chased by his brother Sam ends up in a semi public place with Dean all over him. Sam’s stupid crush on his own brother is not helping matters either.
- Summary: Little Sammy has a ‘big’ secret - and Dean is more than happy about it. Nothing but porn here.
Nothing Like A Bad Idea
- Summary: It’s Dean’s 21st brithday and Sam wants it to be special. And it’s really going to be.
- Summary: Possessiveness isnt something Deans particularly familiar with.
Heat Of The Blood
- Summary: Trying to stay cool in a Texas summer, Sam makes a new friend. Dean really isnt happy about it. Sex ensues.
- Summary: Dean has developed this thing lately where he likes to touch Sams mouth while he has the amulet in there, fingers tracing so gently it almost tickles, around the little pouty spot where the cord disappears between Sams lips. Its kind of weird, but probably not weirder than the fact that Sams ten and still sucks on his brothers necklace to go to sleep at night.
Winchester Rule #34
- Summary: Theoretically Sam gets his sexual education at a series of middle and high schools crisscrossing the United States. How it actually goes is a little something like this.
- Summary: There are probably any number of totally appropriate responses to walking in on your sixteen-year-old brother in lace panties and fishnet, thigh-high stockings. Getting stupidly hard is not one of them.
- Summary: The truth is, Dean wants someone to see him, even if that someone is his fifteen year old brother who will probably go into paroxysms over his tough-ass brother in a pair of pretty pink panties.
Something So Real Doesn’t Disappear
- Summary: Dean is scared of heights and freaks when the elevator suspends mid-air. He hangs onto hunky Sam and shivers. Sam is very turned on and they have sex with Dean’s legs wrapped around Sam.
- Summary: After a month of not talking to each other, Sam and Dean start spending time together again until Sam asks Dean to come to the office party with him.
How To Romance A Human ♥
- Summary: Castiel consults a Cosmo article in order to seduce Dean.
In The Arms Of An Angel
- Summary: Castiel goes into heat.
- Summary: After Dean spanks Castiel over his desk for making a typing mistake, he then makes him pull down his trousers and fucks him.
- Summary: In which Dean Winchester is rendered even more irresistible than usual by a particularly passionate goddess, to Sam’s considerable distress.
The Consequences Of Falling
- Summary: A story in fifteen parts, in which the angel Castiel finds himself put in an untenable position, and consequentially loses his grace. In which he goes on a roadtrip with a demon, discovers the delights of tequila and french fries and pie, plays a starring role in a virgin sacrifice, is deflowered by his favourite Winchester, and then gets some very unpleasant news indeed.
We’re Not Working Under a Standard Operating Procedure
- Summary: This is the fic where Cas pops in on Dean while Dean is getting tricked into visiting Chief during the whole Criss Angel is a Douchebag episode and Cas misinterprets the situation completely.
- Summary: In post-apocalyptic isolation, Castiel nurses Dean back to something like his former self, but will a time come when Dean’s recovered —and rediscovered— too much?
- Summary: ”Dean, I think your angel needs to go to bed.”
- Summary: How to woo Dean Winchester.
Bring It On Home
- Summary:Cas is beginning to display emotions. This wouldnt be so bad, were it not for the fact that the emotions seem to be centring themselves on Dean. Dean is oblivious, of course; Sam, on the other hand, is not. Sams never tried his hand at matchmaking before, but it cant be so hard, right?
Close To Your Skin
- Summary: Cas has a mouth made for sin and Dean’s never exactly been good at that whole ‘resisting temptation’ thing.
Punch Drunk Love - Sequels: Knock Me Out / Wanna Mess Around ♥
- Summary: A teenage human AU in which Castiel asks his best friend to teach him how to kiss. Well, he didn’t actually ask Dean offered. Which is weird ‘cause Castiel is pretty sure he’s very definitely straight.
Dean Doesn’t Listen To Eurythmics
- Summary: Dean and Castiel share a bed. It starts out platonic, and then becomes something else.
- Summary: Castiel is built for worship, and Dean Winchester is not God.
- Summary: Cas visits Dean one last time, and Dean is angry. Things quickly spiral out of control, and neither knows where this is headed anymore.
Peanut Butter-Pumpkin Wedding Cake
- Summary: The good ones are sometimes assholes and always taken.
- Summary: Castiel enjoys taking Dean apart.
- Summary: Castiel’s new, fully human body isnt behaving the way he thought it would.
- Summary: Sam pulls wings out of Dean’s back, which apparently you’re not meant to do, and Castiel has to clean up the mess, then help the Hunter deal with them.
- Summary: In his rational mind, Dean knows that this is the best option, for everyone involved. He doesn’t want to live as a monster and he knows that, if he were a good person, he would let Sam and Samuel kill him.
No Brakes Or Take Backs
- Summary: Castiel never wanted a demon, but Gabriel, joy that he is, has decided to get him one anyway. Now Castiel can’t keep the damned thing off his mind. And his scent is everywhere.
That Awkward Moment When
- Summary: All in all, with a full tank of gas and his radio turned up loud, Dean was in a pretty damn good mood. All that vanished into shock and concern when the sky lit up like daylight.
Brothels With Bricks Of Religion
I’d Marry Your Cat Just To Get In The Family
- Summary: Castiel makes a deal with Lucifer to save Dean from death. (Rape)
A Helping Hand
- Summary: Dean gives Castiel all his lame pick-up lines and Castiel keeps trying to use them on Sam.
Naked Bodies, Naked Words
- Summary: Sam’s a real humanitarian. Or angelitarian. Or whatever.
I Might Be Wrong
- Summary: Castiel is injured and Sam takes care of him.
- Summary: Sam didn’t feel too badly, leaving Dean after the Apocalypse…it was easier, knowing that his brother had Castiel.
- Summary: Essentially, Castiel tries to woo Sam with outdated modes of courtship. (I laughed way too hard)
- Summary: Castiel is an angel. And angels don’t have emotions.
Big Ugly Wings
- Summary: Sam is beginning to hate waking up more and more.
I Keep Holding On To You
- Summary: Gabriel has been teased for his wings his whole life. His adult life isnt any better. His job is lackluster. He cant find anyone who hed even consider mating, but all that changes the day he sets eyes on Sam Winchester.
- Summary: As an archangel in his true form, Gabriel’s size couldnt be measured. But when he poured himself into his human vessel, he found himself savouring the moments where Sam made him feel, for the only time in existence, as though he was tiny and almost breakable.
Hair Of The Dog
Mr. Watson, Come Here. I Want To See You
- Summary: In which Jensen is wickedly hungover, does in-bed body shots with Misha, and has the best fucking birthday of anyone’s life.
- Summary: Jared goes out for something. Jensen gets a call from Misha.
- Summary: It’s Misha’s birthday and he’s throwing a formal wear and masks party.
- Summary: He can see Misha’s nipples harden beneath the white fabric of his shirt and Jensen just loves that he can do that. This isn’t the first time Misha has responded so positively to Jensen’s touches, but it is so far the first time Jensen hasn’t freaked out and pulled away.
- Summary: Showtime has bought Supernatural and wants to push the Dean/Castiel relationship to gain viewers. When Jensen and Misha have to film their first kissing/hookup (not sex) scene together, it’s the first time they’ve ever touched each other like that — even though they’ve both thought about it — and things get out of hand. Since it’s Showtime, the director lets the camera continue to roll while they kiss and rut against each other to climax, without ever fully taking off their clothes.
- Sequel: Falling
- Summary: After filming a certain scene in “Lucifer Rising,” Jensen has to take care of something.
- Summary: Failing to heed the warning signs, Jensen willingly follows Misha into an elevator.
Caffeine Addiction Can Be Romantic, Too
- Summary: The best part of Misha’s day is when Jared stops by for his coffee.
Trading All The Wasted Times
- Summary: Jared is drunk and Misha is extremely bossy.
- Summary: Jared Padalecki could easily categorize his life by movie genre. His teen years were the offbeat comedy that found him floundering through a gay crisis and crushing on his straight best friend, followed by the indie drama that started with said friend moving away after graduation. His ensuing existential crisis culminated in him dropping out of college and moving out to L.A. on a whim. He wasn’t expecting to cross paths with Jensen again, but thats what sends his life veering into romantic comedy territory. Because its not Jensen that he wants anymore. Its Misha, Jensen’s eccentric and gorgeous yoga instructor roommate, that just might end up being Jareds happy ending.
Washington Is The King Of Hearts
- Summary: Based loosely on the movie Son In Law, Jared is a shy college freshman busted out of his shell by eccentric long-time student Misha Collins. Mishaps, disaster, secrets and confusion! Gay chicken, compulsive stealing and loose morals! Together they grow and fumble their way into love with the help of Jensen, Mike, Tom and more.
All Kinds Of Hot
- Summary: The one where they get tipsy in Jared’s trailer and Misha starts playing with Jared’s hair until he turns into a big puddle of goo and they have slow, rolly, grindy sex on Jared’s bed.
- Summary: Misha is pyrokinetic. Jared digs it. (Mutant AU, burnplay.)
- Summary: Misha’s come across Jared’s type before. Sure, he’s big, but something about him says fill me.
So I Know You’re Mine
- Summary: When Derek goes deaf, he finds himself going to Stiles for help. Stiles does.
Your Smile Is A Sunrise
- Summary: Stiles has such fair skin. Derek loves the way his marks show up so easily. Stiles loves it, too. Thank god lacrosse season is over. (Knotting)
Feels Like Belonging
- Summary: At first Stiles just wants to make Derek smile, soon it’s so much more.
Shhhh! I’m Listening To Reason
- Summary: Stiles isn’t sure why all these werewolves think they have access to his bed. The explanation is just. Weird.
- Summary: Stiles falls into a frozen lake, then falls into bed with a werewolf.
Survival Strategies And Interior Design
- Summary: Stiles just wants to see if those stupid abs are real, okay? Because how are they even. So, without pausing to think of the potential consequences, he drops down to his knees and brushes his fingers over Dereks abdomen.
Almost There, Going Nowhere
- Summary: It takes Derek a lot longer than it should to realize what Stiles is doing.
Remembering Me, Remembering You
- Summary: Werewolves mate for life, and Derek thinks Stiles is too young to know what he wants. Stiles thinks that’s a bunch of crap, and decides to take matters into his own hands.
Seduction Tactics Are Cheating
- Summary: Derek was in an accident and has been at the Beacon Hills Long-Term Care hospital for almost a year. He doesn’t remember anything. But there’s an odd, quirky boy that has been there since day one for him… even though he’s a werewolf.
He Won’t Tell You
- Summary: Stiles doesn’t understand why Derek hasn’t offered him the bite the way he did with Erica and the others. When Derek asks if Stiles really wants to be offered the way he offered it to Erica, and Stiles says yes, Derek has a little fun at Stiles’ expense, but might get more than he bargained for.
- Summary: Stiles wants the bite in order to protect his dad, but Derek won’t give it to him.
- Summary: The summer before senior year Stiles is diagnosed with leukemia. (WARNING: This is probably the saddest, most beautiful fic I’ve ever read. Major character death, please read at your own caution)
- Summary: “So are we dating now or what?” Stiles asks the third time he finds himself doing the obligatory postcoital cuddling with a certain sour wolf.
- Summary: Derek doesn’t do pining. He doesn’t. So when it becomes clear that Stiles is much more interested in having Derek as a new best friend than a boyfriend, he puts on his big boy pants and makes it fucking work. He becomes the best goddamn friend a spastic teenager could ever hope to have.
- Summary: Derek starts marking Stiles as his territory.
- Summary: In which Stiles is baffling and Derek is determined to get to the bottom of it.
- Summary: It’s the summer before senior year and Stiles is doing just fine. Right up until he gets shitfaced and tells a room full of drag queens that he’s attracted to an alpha werewolf and that oh, yeah, he’s been wondering about whether or not they have knots. It all goes downhill from there, but in a good way.
- Summary: Sometimes, as a wolf, you hear things you don’t want to hear.
- Summary: In which Stiles in unrepentant in his (somewhat accidental) quest to get Derek to knot him, Derek is oblivious and sexually frustrated, and Lydia is the incredibly attractive devil on Stiles’ shoulder who has nothing but terrible, amazing ideas. Who knew there was a hanky code for werewolves?
- Summary: Derek has known since they were kids that Stiles is his mate, he’s just exceptionally good at ignoring the truth.
- Summary: Stiles is really bad at sitting still once he’s got an idea in his head.
- Summary: Stiles is a lot more hurt than he lets on. Derek finds out.
- Summary: They don’t do romance. So why is Derek on his front porch wearing a suit?
- Summary: Derek gives Stiles his jacket.
- Summary: Stiles wasn’t really sure what was going on, but if he had to guess, he’d say Derek Hale was losing his touch. The amount of times he’d been called out with the guy, presumably to stake out some new supernatural baddie only to have it be a false alarm, was starting to inch into the double digits. In which Stiles and Derek are dating and everyone knows it. Except Stiles.
- Summary: Or, the one where Stiles is a handsy drunk.
- Summary: Stiles barely missed a beat when he suddenly felt arms around his middle, pulling him against a very solid and warm body. He’d been striding across his room, about to … well, he wasn’t sure what he’d been about to do anymore. It was a moot point, since the arms around him didn’t seem to have an intent to let him go anytime soon.
- Summary: In which Stiles learns to Stalk That Stalk. (Or, how to accidentally woo your unfriendly neighborhood alpha in roughly five hundred handwritten steps.)
Coffee For Broken Hearts
- Summary: Dean’s in hell, and Sam’s on a downward slide. Sam walks into a sandwich shop with three dollars and twenty-five cents. The guy behind the counter is really nice though, even when Sam falls asleep in the corner booth because he’s been grinding himself into the dirt. (Supernatural/Ten Inch Hero - Sam/Priestly)
- Summary: On the night of Derek Hale’s 21st birthday, he runs, like he always does. This time though, he runs straight into Dean Winchester, who isn’t exactly having the best day of his life either.
I’ll always be adding more.